Tuesday 19 January 2010

Cheese and crackers



Thank you for your kind comments, I'm feeling a bit better, though still sleeping a lot which often means I'm in bed before the children are. My friend Sharon took the above picture in my honour for her Flickr 365 project. Made me smile!

The Dr's appointment went well. He didn't try to talk me into anything and is happy for me to be medication free for now. ToddlerBoy is still being fed by me and I'd prefer not to take anything for the moment.

I will be back to post something (hopefully) more interesting once I stop sleeping like a 3 year old.

TTYL


1 comment:

Keri said...

Yeah. It's not a sandwich, but it's close enough and it's working for me. Love it. You have great taste. I'm now your follower! Since you like to sandwich, come visit my blog too. Thanks a million, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)